Pumps are available either Rubber or Metal lined utilizing Abrasive and Corrosive Resistant Materials.
- Ultra-Heavy Duty
- Hard Metal or Elastomer Lined
- High Quality, Cost Effective and Efficiency
- Innovated High Technology and Development Discharge Size 25 -1400mm or 2″ to 20″
- Flow Rate 5-13400m 3/H Head 5- 110m
- A large diameter with a short overhang ensure the rigidity of the shaft suitable for high power conditions.
- Hardened stainless steel sleeves with ‘O’ ring seals at both ends.
A slip fit allows the sleeve to protect the shaft from wear and corrosion.
- The deputy vanes in both former and rear cover of the impeller relieve seal pressure and minimise recirculation.
- Casing is made of ductile iron ribs helping the casing to withstand high pressure.
- The wet parts are made of high-chrome alloy or rubber, having abrasion-resistant, corrosion resistant and impact erosion-resistant properties, improving the service life of the pump.
- The metal wet parts and rubber wet parts are interchangeable or mixed use, suitable for different working conditions.
- Impellers adopt the wide flow method and vane concave to improve flow and corrosion resistance, prolonging service life.
- The shaft seal may be adapted to packing seals, expeller seals and mechanical seals to fit different conditions.
- The discharge branch can be positioned at intervals of 45 degrees by request and oriented to any eight positions to suit installations and applications.
- The bearing assembly has grease lubrication and oil lubrication which are optional depending on the usage.
- The oil lubrication bearing assembly can effectively lower the operating temperature and reduce bearing fault.
- The grease lubrication bearing easy installation and adjustment, simple structure and easy to maintain and perform reliably.